Mary Shafer’s Professional and Personal Affiliations
*Indicates charter membership
- We have a publishing division, Word Forge Books
- Visit Mary’s author site
- You can find Mary’s latest book at 55flood.com
- Check out our listing at MerchantCircle.com
- Like the way my website looks? Want a cool site of your own? Contact the designer:Pritchard Design
- Have a book or manual that needs a professional index?The Write Stuff
- Need to get serious about Search Engine Optimization, business blogs or RSS feeds on your website?Cavanaugh Interactive
- Want to learn how to apply martial arts wisdom to your everyday life?Get the fabulous Dojo Wisdom books byJennifer Lawler
- Need high-end printing, packaging or promotional specialties in a big hurry?Peterboro Graphics
Arts & Culture
- Colored Pencil Society of America*
- National Museum of Women in the Arts*
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Arts and Cultural Council of Bucks County
- Bucks County Historical Society
- Civil War Preservation Trust
- You, too, can support historic battlefield preservation by making your online purchases through www.YourCause.com
- National Museum of Women in History*
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Pennsylvania Heritage Society
- Gallows Run Watershed Association
- Habitat for Humanity
- Human Rights Campaign
- Humane Society of the United States
- Palisades Community Foundation
- Nockamixon Township Emergency Management Agency
- Mary is a trained, certified storm spotter for the National Weather Service’s SkyWarn program. SkyWarn spotters are dedicated amateur weather enthusiasts who report “on the ground” sightings of severe weather to the National Weather Service. In turn, the NWS issues warnings to those threatened by such weather, to promote public safety and minimize property damage. Want to learn more? Go to the website of the NWS in Mt. Holly, NJ.
Stuff Mary Likes
Food for Thought
- Want to gain the benefits of the martial arts in your personal and professional life?Get the fabulous Dojo Wisdom books byJennifer Lawler
Food for Your Tummy
- Find some of the best barbecue you’ll ever eat at Fat Daddy’s Southern Barbecue!
- Check out some seriously Bad Cats.
- And some who are pretty cute.
- Yeah, I’m going to Hell.
- And Betty’s issuing my ticket!
Enjoy truly original, infectious folk rock with serious stage energy?