Many businesses find at some point that they want or need to create custom publications. This might mean
- a company history book to commemorate an important milestone
- an executive memoir to establish expertise and thought leadership in a given field
- a business theory or how-to book to build industry credibility
- a process or policy manual
- an employee handbook
- a training text with accompanying workbook
- CD or mp3 audiobook
- DVD authoring for passive video or interactive training
Regardless your specific needs, our publishing division, Word Forge Books, allows us to offer our marketing clients the ability to create their own publications. We offer a complete turnkey book package, including
or any combination of the above services. Our 20 years in publishing provide the knowledge and experience necessary to shepherd your publication project from beginning to end, with the highest quality final product, whether traditional print or newer digital format.
When the publications are finished, we can even help you find distribution and retail outlets where you can sell publications of wider interest, if that’s your goal. Whatever type of publishing you need to do, don’t struggle through it alone, opening yourself to the potential of making significant mistakes that can cost you time and ultimately, money. Hire Mary Shafer as your publishing consultant, and put more than 20 years of experience in both traditional and new media publishing to work for your success.