Instructional Speaking & Communications Training.
The Word Forge provides instruction in effective business communication for professionals who understand that accurate communication is the key to getting what you want and need in the marketplace. We offer workshops and seminars on many topics, including the following:
These general marketing talks can be tailored for small corporate groups in the workplace or for large audiences at conferences and trade shows:
- DEAR SIR – The art of writing compelling business letters
- GOTTA HAVE IT! – Livening up tired product copy for catalogs and sell sheets
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Creating news releases that get noticed (and published!) in the Web 2.0 Era
- WEBSITE 101 – Ten Considerations Every Potential Web Publisher Should Make
These marketing and promotion talks are geared specifically to professional writers, authors and small publishers:
- THE ONLINE NEWSROOM – Why You Need One, How To Build It Right
- THE SOCIAL MEDIA PRESS RELEASE for Authors, Writers and Publishers
- SAVVY SOCMED MARKETING for Authors, Writers and Publishers
These marketing and promotion talks are formulated for artists who seek to sell their work:
- ART MARKETING 101 – This course has an accompanying Guide and Workbook set, available as both print books or downloadable PDFs.
All Word Forge corporate presentations include workbooks or take-away materials such as sample writings, suggested reading lists, and downloadable support documents, and are 45 minutes long followed by a 15-minute audience Q&A unless otherwise noted.
The Word Forge can also create new workshops tailored specifically for your company at reasonable rates. If you have communication or marketing workshop needs you don’t see addressed here, we would be glad to tailor one for your audience, as long as it fits under our expertise.
Please contact The Word Forge to inquire about custom workshops and instructional speaking fees.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-34744978-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);